COUNTYLINE KENNELS, L.L.C. PURCHASE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY
Doing business as Cindy’s Puppies
Cindy Essary, Owner, 641-777-5575
1. This puppy, to the best knowledge of the seller, is in good health at the time of sale. We will not sell a sick puppy.
2. Each puppy will have a wellness exam, by our vet, before time of sale. You will be given a copy of this report. Buyer must keep all vaccinations, wormings and exams up to date for one year from date of purchase, for the warranty to remain valid. If claim is made under this warranty, buyer must provide proof that vaccinations, wormings, and exams were completed, as scheduled. Countyline Kennels guarantees this puppy to be free of all communicable diseases, for seven days, after buyer takes possession of the puppy. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian fees incurred by the puppy.
3. In order to activate these warranties, the buyer must take the puppy to his or her own veterinarian within three days of receiving the puppy, for a 2nd wellness exam. This report must be mailed or E mailed back to seller within seven days of the exam. If this is not done, the health guarantee becomes invalid and buyer assumes all responsibility for health of the puppy. If the vet finds the health of the puppy is not satisfactory, buyer must call seller within 24 hours. If you return the puppy, with all paperwork that I gave you, I will refund your money or replace the puppy, with one of equal value, at the discretion of the seller. All shipping charges, if the puppy was shipped, are the responsibility of the buyer. Shipping charges for returned or replacement puppies will also be paid by the buyer. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
4. The warranty for death or life altering condition, due to a congenital disease, only applies to the first six months of the puppy’s life and shall be void if the puppy is euthanized without the consent of the seller. In order for compensation to be made, the buyer must provide the seller a veterinarian certification verifying the disease (and, if applicable, death) of the puppy, plus statements from two unassociated vets, making the same diagnosis. An autopsy must be done, at buyers’ expense, if death occurs.
5. The warranty does not cover adverse reaction to vaccines, medications or any complications resulting from surgery. We will provide a shot record with vaccines up to date for the age of the puppy. Take it to the vet with your puppy. Do not double up on shots we have already given. This guarantee shall become null and void if any vaccinations are given within seven days after receiving your puppy.
6 Buyer understands that the following slight genetic defects are not considered serious or life threatening and therefore are not covered: umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia, undescended testicle, cherry eye, grade 1 or grade 2 patella, under-bite or over-bite, ear mites or yeast infections. Any known defects will be noted on the vet statement you receive with the puppy. Coccidiosis, giardia, and hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) can be caused by stress from moving to a new home and are not covered by this warranty. If you have problems with the puppy, (won’t eat, won’t drink, any problems) call me first, before you go to the emergency clinic.
7. The puppy is sold by the seller, to the buyer, for use as a pet, and the seller provides no warranty as to the suitability of the puppy for other purposes, including but not limited to showing or breeding. We also do not make any guarantee as to size, color, or temperament of the adult dog it will become. The seller recommends that the puppy be spayed or neutered before the age of 6 months.
8. The warranties apply only to the original buyer and do not apply in the event the buyer transfers possession or ownership of the puppy to a third party. This document, including the warranty, shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws and statues of the State of Iowa. The venue for any litigation concerning this warranty shall be Iowa District Court in and for Marion County, Iowa, under a non-jury proceeding, with any and all court costs and attorney fees being paid by the buyer if the seller prevails.
9. ALL PUPPIES ARE SOLD AS PET ONLY NO REGISTRATION PAPERS ARE GIVEN!!
10. All sales are final, with any down payments being nonrefundable, except as provided in the warranty described herein.
11. This constitutes the complete guarantee between the seller and the buyer and no other representations or promises apply, either stated or implied. All puppies picked up in Iowa are subject to 7% sales tax. A 3% handling fee will be charged for credit card or PayPal payments. No puppy is sold or shipped without a signed contract. Please read, sign, and return this agreement to purchase a puppy. THANK YOU.
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this document.
Signature of Buyer_________________________________
Print Signature _____________________________ Buyer’s Phone Number__________________
Signature of Seller___________________________ DATE_____________________
CHIP ACTIVATION _____________
SQUARE FEE ______________ PAID BY ________________
TOTAL DUE ______________